Ok, before we get into this recipe, I have to make a note. I know I’m calling this “breakfast pizza,” but it’s really any time of the day pizza. Like, it’d be right now pizza but spring break is in T minus 3 weeks, so I’m not fooling around. Now that we’ve got that out of the way…
Slender Breakfast Pizza
Calories: 252 | Fat: 11.8 g (Sat Fat: 2.1 g) | Carbohydrate: 24.4 g | Fiber: 10 g| Protein: 17.3 g
1 Flatout flatbread wrap
1/4 C tomato purée
1/4 avocado, mashed
chopped veggies of choice– onion, mushrooms, bell pepper, etc.
other toppings of choice– turkey pepperoni, pesto, parmesan cheese
PAM Original nonstick spray
1. Preheat your oven to 350° and lightly coat a baking sheet with PAM.
2. In a small skillet coated with PAM, fry your egg on one side over medium-low heat; if you don’t like your egg runny at all, go ahead and cook it on both sides.
3. Place your Flatout on the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes, until crisped. Keep an eye on it in those last couple of minutes, because it can burn pretty quickly.
4. Remove your Flatout from the oven and once cooled, spread on a thin layer of tomato purée, mashed avocado, chopped vegetables, and the cooked egg.
5. Return the topped Flatout to the oven and set your oven to broil. Keep it in there for a couple minutes until everything is warmed and the egg is cooked to your desired level on top.
note: nutritional information above does not include any of the optional topping suggestions