I’m a huge proponent of chocolate. Funnily enough, I’m also a huge proponent of not being huge. With these 100 calorie sweets, the two causes can blissfully coexist.
- 2 reduced-fat Oreos
- 2 Dove chocolates
- 1 VitaTop
- 2 Pizelles + 1 sugar-free Jell-O pudding
- Fiber One brownie
- 1 oz Swedish Fish (about 14)
- 1 C chocolate Arctic Zero + 4 T fat-free Cool Whip (mixing the two makes the icy texture of the Arctic Zero more creamy)
- 2 Pizelles + 2 oz banana “ice cream” (skip the almonds)
- an open-faced s’more: 1 rice cake + 10 (melted) mini marshmallows + 1 Dove chocolate
- “apple pie”: 3 oz. fat-free Fage Greek yogurt + 1 oz. diced apple + 1/8 C Fiber One original + sprinkles of cinnamon & Splenda
- 3 oz. fat-free Fage Greek yogurt + 2 T Hershey’s cocoa powder + 1 packet Splenda (mix & freeze for 45 minutes) + 2 oz. strawberries
What are your favorite 100 calorie snacks to hit your sweet spot? I’m always looking for inspiration!