Here is your third and final variation of this week’s shredded chicken! If you missed out, check out Monday’s grocery list, prep directions, and BBQ chicken, as well as Tuesday’s no mayo chicken salad.
Baked Chicken Eggrolls + Peanut Dipping Sauce
ingredients per 3.5 oz serving of plain chicken:
2 T Soy Vay teriyaki marinade
2 green onions, chopped
2 t fresh ginger, shredded
1 t garlic, minced
1/2 t chili pepper flakes
2 eggroll wrappers
2 T PB2
1 T sesame oil
1 T soy sauce
1 packet of Splenda
PAM Original nonstick spray
1. Preheat your oven to 400° and coat a baking sheet with PAM
2. Add the Soy Vay to your shredded chicken. If you don’t want to go all the way through with making the eggrolls and prefer to use your Asian chicken on a salad or sandwich, stop here!
3. To the chicken, add your green onions, ginger, garlic, and chili pepper flakes
4. Lay your eggroll wrappers on the baking sheet, rotating them so they are diamond rather than square or rectangular shape. Place your chicken near the bottom corner closest to you and wrap the corner up. Then fold in the sides and continue to roll. Dip your finger in a little water to seal the open flap.
5. After sealing your eggrolls, bake them in the oven for 10-15 minutes, rotating halfway through. The wrappers should be slightly browned and crisp when they’re done.
6. While they’re in the oven, prepare the dipping sauce by combining the PB2, sesame oil, soy sauce and Splenda in a small bowl. Refrigerate until you’re ready to serve.